Sunday, February 26, 2012

8 months later

I was debating about ending this blog and focusing on my new one (Pivotal Trial), but I decided not to. I think there's room for a professional blog and a personal blog on my random musings. So let me take a minute to catch you up on my life.

After winning Cohort Cup, the following things happened:

-Surfed in the Dominican Republic for 1 week. Significantly improved my surfing.
-Interned at Medtronic in the Pulmonic group in marketing.
-Went on the Lebanon Trek. Had a blast.
-Finished my last semester at Wharton. Was pretty stressed most of the semester because of recruiting.
-Spent 3 weeks in India. Visited Bombay, Aurangabad, Nasik, Goa, and Bangalore.
-Started a new job at Boston Scientific. I'm a Product Manager managing Leads and Tools for the Spinal Cord Stimulator product. I'm in LA.

Great, so now you are all caught up. Stay tuned for more regular updates.

No comments:

Subscribe to Letter of Marque by Email