Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Shot through the heart!

And you're too late! Darling you give love....a bad name. When that song comes on, you know it's a going to be a good night. And it was a great night on Monday when 76 of my healthcare classmates and I went to a random Chinese restaurant in Chinatown to eat a gigantic dinner and sing karaoke. Good times were had by all, fueled by Riesling wine and Tsingtao beer. I sang at every opportunity I could, and even did a duet with a classmate singing 'Zombie' by the Cranberries. The girls sang 'Uptown Girl' and the guys countered with Bonjovi's 'Shot through the heart' and Michael Jackson's 'Thriller'. At one point, we were all doing the Thriller dance and forgot to sing. Even June got up on stage to sing. Ah, karaoke brings out the best in us. Did I mention that we were served 5x as much food as we could eat?




No comments:

Subscribe to Letter of Marque by Email