Monday, August 2, 2010

The Wharton 'Sorting Hat'

Today I felt like I was in the world of Harry Potter, except my Hogwarts was Wharton. And England was Philadelphia. We finally received our cohort assignments shortly before introductory welcome speeches - I am in Cluster 1, Cohort B. My learning team will be comprised entirely of healthcare management majors, so I have some idea of who will be on my learning team. After the welcome speeches, we went to Koo plaza in Huntsman Hall for yet another meet and greet social. As usual I met more phenomenal people. My cohort has 4-5 ex military folks who have seen action in Iraq and Afghanistan. I'm eager to learn more about their experiences. The more people I meet, the more I feel that I made the right decision to come to business school, and to Wharton in particular.











1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cool pics, who were the speakers?

Subscribe to Letter of Marque by Email