Saturday, September 18, 2010

Q1 Catchup

The pace of life has picked up substantially in the last few weeks, as if pre-term wasn't busy enough. I placed into Accelerated Accounting, Accelerated Finance, waived Managerial Economics, waived Operations and Information Management, and received permission to substitute an HR strategy class for Managing People at Work. I had planned to take more waiver exams, but I got tired of studying for the exams so decided to just take the classes.

My Q1 classes are:

Accelerated Accounting
Accelerated Finance
US Healthcare System
Statistics
Marketing Strategy


I was waitlisted on the Quantico leadership venture, so I may try again in the Spring. This leadership venture takes you to a marine base to experience a day in the life of a Marine officer.

I got a new laptop because my old one crashed, and was luckily able to retrieve my old data. I also got my Droid X, and so far I love it.

Q1 is pretty busy, but I suspect later quarters won't be as busy. We had a Club Expo last week and I saw a lot of cool clubs, all of which I would like to join. But I will have to pick just a few and go with those. Right now, I'm thinking Soccer, Entrepreneurship, Surf and Beach club (the one we're starting), and maybe a few others.

That's all for now!

No comments:

Subscribe to Letter of Marque by Email